Why Choose Maxim Physician Resources?
Amidst national staffing shortages, hospitals and Physician practices are searching for ways to adequately prepare for staff absences. When the supply of qualified Physicians does not meet the demand, Maxim Physician Resources (MPR) offers a solution that you can count on. Using some of the most efficient recruitment technology available in the industry, MPR offers clients access to the most qualified and talented medical professionals in the country, representing a broad spectrum of medical specialties. With MPR, you can feel confident that your Physician staffing expectations and goals will be met.
When you contact MPR, our Physician Consultants will take the valuable time necessary to learn about your practice or facility, and understand the specific staffing challenges that you face. Then, using our experience gained from helping countless practices and facilities in many different areas of specialization, we will work with you to customize a service plan that is designed to meet your Physician staffing expectations and goals.
Contact us today for a no-obligation needs review and consultation
Our services are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Hospitals do not operate from 9 to 5, and neither do we. Maxim Physician Resources also offers the convenience of a comprehensive staffing service that meets the requirements of The Joint Commisson and NCQA, complete with stringent primary source screening, malpractice coverage, and nationwide recruitment.
- Maxim has a proven track record - As a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (NALTO), Maxim Physician Resources works to set the industry standard and ethical guidelines for Physician staffing services.
- Credentialing - Maxim’s stringent screening process includes maintaining current and in-depth information on all of our Physicians. We primary source verify education and training directly with medical schools, residency programs, fellowships, and licensing boards, in addition to conducting professional reference checks.
- Physician Licensure - Maxim handles the paperwork process for Physician licensing requirements across the nation. Our clients do not need to worry about gathering information or tracking down third party sources. We handle the work for you.
- Malpractice Coverage - Maxim provides malpractice coverage in the amount of $1,000,000 per claim (depending on the state) and $3,000,000 in aggregate for all of our Physicians.
- Advanced Physician Recruiting Capabilities - Our continuous and innovative recruiting methods have afforded our clients the convenience of choice. In addition to the traditional recruiting methods, Maxim's expanding network of branch offices across the country gives our Physician Consultants access to thousands of candidates nationwide in various specialties, and with various geographic preferences.
- 24-Hour Accessibility - Our Physician Consultants are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide personal and prompt assistance. With an abundance of Physician candidates to choose from, they have the ability to quickly meet your staffing demands.